Blackheads are skin conditions, caused by oil and some specific bacterias that don't make people sick and it's not that tough to get rid of them. Follow these simple steps to keep blackheads at bay! [2 minutes read]
- Cleanse your face twice a day with a mild cleanser - this is basic and a must. You can also use a mild exfoliating cleanser. Pat your face dry with a soft towel.
- Toning is essential when it comes to taking care of blackheads. Tone your skin daily using an alcohol-free toner that is gentle and doesn’t dry skin.
- Use a clay face mask at least once a week. Face masks or face packs, pull out excess oil and dirt from the pores.
- Use a mild moisturizer according to your skin type. Blackheads or not, moisturizing the skin is an essential step in skin care and should be followed daily.
- Exercising helps to open up the pores due to sweating. A quick walk of 10 minutes can help you achieve this.
Easy baking soda and lemon remedy: Mix one tablespoon baking soda with half a tablespoon lemon juice. Apply this paste on your nose. Let it dry then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Finish off with a mild moisturizer afterward. Use once a week.