Free Shipping on all orders! No minimum order!

Everything you need to know about Aloe Vera

aloe vera plant

Also known as "Wonder Plant," Aloe Vera is mostly water, about 98% of it, but the remaining 2% is loaded with numerous benefits. The Aloe Vera gel extracted from the inside of the Aloe Vera leaf has great benefits for not only the skin but also for teeth, gums, wounds, ulcers, and more.

How to include Aloe Vera in daily routine and skincare?

Consuming Aloe Vera juice daily in the prescribed amount can provide many health benefits (mentioned below). Apart from that, Aloe Vera gel and Aloe Vera juice can be found in a lot of products these days like sheet masks, serums, creams, face washes, hair masks, etc., providing many skin and hair benefits. 

How does Aloe Vera benefit the skin?

Aloe Vera gel and Aloe Vera juice-based products provide a boost of hydration to the skin, helping it to retain the moisture and maintain the skin's radiance. It also reduces dark spots, acne, dryness, sunburn, suntan, wrinkles, and fine lines on the face, along with improving the skin's elasticity and repairing skin cells.

How does Aloe Vera benefit the hair?

Aloe Vera is a great cure for many scalp and hair related problems like hair fall, dandruff, dry scalp, and itching. Both Aloe vera gel and juice help repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It also works as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. Not only this, but it is believed to also promote hair growth and prevent further hair loss.

What are the health benefits of Aloe Vera?

Apart from many skin benefits, Aloe Vera is believed to lower blood sugar levels, reduce constipation, reduce dental plaque, help in liver functions, reduce heartburn, and gives a nutritious boost.

Who all benefit the most from Aloe Vera based products?

Aloe Vera suits all skin types, because of its mild nature, especially those with dry and sensitive skin types. Aloe Vera is safe and can be used by everyone to help brighten dull skin, reduce dark spots, prevent sun damage, add a boost of glow to the skin, with many other benefits.


Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published