Our skin may show several changes including acne, irritation, redness, dullness, dryness, and diminished glow because of a single factor i.e., "Stress."
Thankfully, there’s Vitamin C to help solve stress-related skincare issues. L-ascorbic acid, also a name for Vitamin C, is a water-soluble vitamin that is naturally there in several foods and is also available as a dietary addition. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals, reduces wrinkles, dryness, acne, sun damage, and brightens up dull skin, making it an essential element to include in skincare.
Ahead of our product launch of Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid face wash, we sent 50 samples of it to the most loyal Norm Naturals customers for feedback, and these were the results (after two weeks of daily use):
- 92% reported that their skin looked and felt brighter than before
- 92% reported that their skin felt softer and more hydrated
- 90% reported a reduction in dark spots
- 86% reported that they saw an improvement in skin irritation and acnes
- 80% reported that their skin felt less tanned and blemished
The face wash thus helped reduce skin dullness, dryness, skin irritation, acne, tanning, and provided an overall improvement in skin tone and texture.